Cheesy and serious, I love to collect cycling quotes and sayings. Ever since I was a kid I loved a motivational quote! Here are some quotes about cycling.
With graphic design prowess these quotes could be designed up to make some nice wall pieces and decorative art. Our pinterest board shows all sorts of graphic visualisations of these quotes. Check out our cycling quotes Pinterest board here.
PINTEREST CYCLING QUOTES BOARD
Here we go, some of these quotes are credited to the person who originally coined them others have an unknown origin please feel free to comment below if you know where any uncredited quotes originally came from.
Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.
Every time you miss your childhood, ride on a bicycle!
Mehmet Murat ildan
If I can bicycle, I bicycle.
Your bike is a discovery; your bike is freedom. It doesn’t matter where you are when you’re on the saddle; you’re taken away.
Burn fat, not oil
Life is like a ten speed bicycle, most of us have gears we have not used.”
“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author
“Crashing is part of cycling as crying is part of love.” — Johan Museeuw, Belgian cyclist
Charles M Schulz
“Cycling makes worries disappear”
“You are one ride away from a good mood”
-Sarah Bentley, British Cyclist
“powered by ass, not gas”
“A bicycle is the finest mode of transport known to man.” — Adam Hart-Davis, English inventor
- "Just a couple of pedal pushers."
- "Rolling into the best days of summer."
- "Shifting gears so I can get on your level."
- "Biking my way through the world."
- "Hey, I wheelie love you and our adventures."
- "Is it time for our post-work bike ride, yet?"
- "My happiest hours include a sunset and a bike."
- "I enjoy long bike rides on the beach."
- "Taking a quick tour of the neighborhood."
- "Pretty stoked to be on a bike right now."
- "Feelin' like a little kid again."
- "First, we bike. Then, we eat all the s'mores."
- "Can we not go up any gigantic hills? Thanks."
- "Rolling into the weekend like..."
- "Summer is feeling the wind through your hair."
- "This energetic bike ride is sponsored by my coffee."
- "Dreaming of this bike ride and this beautiful place."
- “Wanna bike ride with me?"
- "Things you can say on a bike ride and Zoom meeting: Alright, everyone. Let's shift gears."
- "They say you never forget how to ride a bike. Let's find out if that's true."
- "Wishing you a wheelie perfect weekend."
- "Posting this pic while I take a water break.”
- ”My goal for the summer is to get a bell for my bike."
- "Good vibes and bikes will get you anywhere."
- "Does it get any better than biking with your best friends?"
- "The #views here were too beautiful not to share."
- "You either love going for bike rides, or you're wrong."
- "Why don't we ride our bikes there?"
- "I wouldn't call me a trailblazer, but I did find this epic view."
- "Wait, pump the breaks. You don't like bike riding?"
- "Weekends are for bike rides."
- "Bikers gonna bike."
- “Born to ride.”
- “A glorious day includes a bike ride.”
- “Bike rides, ice cream, and beach sunsets…it must be summer.”
- “The best kind of date includes a long bike ride together.”
- “Forget gas, take your bike.”
- “Taking the scenic route all summer long.”
- “Interests include: bike rides on the boardwalk.”
- “Not all who wander are lost.”
- “Cycling through life.”
- “This is better than a Peloton class.”
- “Grip it and rip it.”
- “Riding a bike never goes out of style.”
- “Riding a bike is a simple pleasure.”
“One of the most important days of my life was when I learned to ride a bicycle.”
- A bad day on a mountain bike always beats a good day in the office.
- A bike in action is worth more than any bike in storage.
- A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. Just like a good lover.
- All it takes is two wheels move both the body and the soul.
- Bikes aren’t just leaving skid marks; they’re actually marking their territory.
- Couples who ride together, more often than not, stay together.
- Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
- Drink and be happy for a day. Marry and be happy for a year. Ride a bike and be happy for a lifetime.
Whatever reason you choose to ride bicycle I’m sure there is a quote relevant to you and makes you realise how other people are inspired just like you. If you have any other side “that you want to share with us please post them in the comments below.