There are many ways to organise your bag, here are some tips and tricks! I also include ways to look after your bag to keep it in good condition for as long as possible.
1. Use a bag organiser
We sell these bag organisers that allow you to take your belongings from one bag to another. Transport the “bag in a bag” from one bag to another so you can stay organised even when you change bags.
2. Go through your bag regularly to remove junk including old receipts, (stones, flowers and sticks if you are a parent) and anything else that you don’t need any more.
3. Don’t put anything sandy or greasy into
your bag. These things will be really hard to get out.
4. Use smaller purses inside your bag to separate and group similar items together. You can use a colour coded system to make it easier to find what you’re looking for a business cards in the blue one.
5. Keep the same things in the same pockets
This will help you to remember what it is in each pocket. For example, tissues in large pocket, wallet in front pocket etc will help you to be able to find things quickly and easily.
6. Keep your bag clean. This will help to ensure that the bag is always ready for you to use. Hanging your bag in a regular organised place will help to ensure that it’s always ready to go.
7. don’t put your bag on the floor where possible. This will make sure that it stays clean, hang it from your chair or place it somewhere dry. Water stains can discolour many materials.
8. Put the items that you use more regularly in pockets or places that are more easily accessible. Items such as sunglasses, bank cards and tissues may fall into the category.